Friday 5 March 2010

wow!!
long time no blog le==
tomorrow is sukan..
haiz..
actually i wan take a form three pic..
but you cant..
so i decide cancel it..

hey!!
dun be so cool to mme..
k..?
plzz..
i need you...
i kno i hurt you more than i eat rice..
but..
you really dun wan give me a chance ma?
i really dun wn miss you..

today saw your phone wallpaper..
i felt very sad..
why tat guy not me??
is other guy..
why..?
maybe it jux a friend and put on as wallpaper...
but..
i keep sking myself..
why dun put other ppl?

i keep telling me..
tat only friend..
dun think too much..
but..
i cant do it..
i really..
i very jealous...
maybe you will say me small gas...
but..
i have to tell you tat..
tis becauz i too love you le...
sorry..


-47-

1 comment:

  1. u hurt tat ppl more than u eat rice?!
    u eat de rice so many many wor~!

    ReplyDelete